December 14, 2012 - As we near the end of 2012, NurseZone looks back at our 10 most popular stories of the year. Our readers’ favorite articles touched on subjects ranging from nursing career opportunities and salary trends to patient engagement, changing educational requirements and what nurses really want on the job.
Here is another look at your favorite topics in 2012.
The NurseZone Top 10
1. Nursing Salary Trends: Where the Money Will Be in 2012 (and Beyond)
2. ANA Aims at Stopping Workplace Bullying
3. Why Nursing is Still the Most Trusted Profession
4. Experts Identify the Best Nursing Career Opportunities
5. ‘BSN in 10’ Bills Could Start a Trend
6. What Nurses Want on the Job
7. Principles for Patient Engagement Released
8. A Call to Action on Five Overused Patient Treatments
9. Top Paying RN Specialties and Settings
10. Beyond the Bedside: Five Unusual Careers for Nurses
Thanks to our NurseZone readers for your support throughout the year! If you’d like to see specific topics in the future, please email email@example.com or post your suggestions on FaceBook.
© 2012. AMN Healthcare, Inc. All Rights Reserved.