Send to a FriendPrint Page

Immigration & Sponsorship

Information for International Nurses Immigrating to the U.S.A.

Foreign-trained registered nurses who want to work in the United States must meet several educational and professional requirements and pass the NCLEX-RN licensing exam. In order to immigrate, they must also secure a permanent residency visa, a job offer and other certifications and documents. This process can be lengthy and even confusing if attempted alone.

We're here to help! NurseZone provides answers to your questions about immigration, and explains the advantages of sponsorship in the sections below:

NurseZone offers assistance to nurses in other countries hoping to practice in the United States. Find answers to your questions about nurse immigration and sponsorship for working in the U.S.A.